COMMERCIAL FINANCING FOR RETAIL SHOPPING CENTERS
Commercial mortgage loans are available for both acquisitions and the refinance of your retail center commercial loan. PHD Financial will successfully position the potential of your retail shopping center investment with commercial financing options customized around your individual needs, investment objectives and property characteristics.
PHD Financial can secure commercial loans for retail properties and shopping centers, including, local or regional malls, big box anchored, unanchored, single and multi-tenant, and other retail property types.
A tenant mix should be diverse yet complimentary. Properties with restaurants, fitness centers, dry cleaners and other similar business types may be subject to restrictive underwriting requirements. Properties where more than 60% of the leases are rolling within the loan term are also subject to restrictive underwriting requirements.
General Loan Terms For Retail Center Commercial Loans
- $500,000 minimum loan amount
- Single, multi, credit and non-credit tenants acceptable
- Acquisition or refinance of stabilized retail properties
- Bank, CMBS, insurance and conventional financing available
- Fixed rates from 5-20 years
- Up to 30-year amortization
- Flexible prepay options
- Up to 75% LTV
- Non-recourse options available
- Interest only options available
- 1.25 minimum DSCR
Types of commercial mortgage loans available for retail centers:
- Conventional Loans
- Bridge Loans
- CMBS Loans
- Life Loans