As a boutique investment banking and consulting services firm, PHD Financial can provide the support you need to make informed business decisions and maximize the profit of your business.
With any restructure, sale, finance or reorganization of a business or property, there are inevitable legal and organizational questions or implications, no matter how minimal.
PHD Financial’s network of attorneys, accountants, and financial advisers provide necessary guidance in positioning and protecting our clients’ assets.
- Location and product analysis
- Franchise comparison and review
- Feasibility review
- Growth strategy and runway
- Cash flow analysis and review of payables / receivables
- Review and negotiate commercial leases
- Legal and accounting review of loan documents
- Entity preparation including preparation of bylaws, organization minutes and annual review of corporate formalities, operating agreement for LLCs, shareholder agreements for corporations, and other documents as required by lenders
- Review and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Preparation of agreements including employment, confidentiality and non-disclosure and industry specific agreements
- Negotiation with franchisers and review of franchise documents
- Obtaining necessary closing requirements including business insurance, licenses and Title work
- Environmental reports
With a comprehensive accounting review, PHD Financial adds tremendous value to our clients’ business operations while at the same time increasing your bottom line.
- Financial Statement design & setup
- GAAP certified cash flow analysis
- Review and refine existing setups and reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Employee training
- Establish internal control procedures
- Accounts payable and receivable review
- Budget and Forecast
- Other financial services designed to meet your needs
For more information on our services, call and speak with one of our consultants today. We can answer any questions and begin to address your needs.